- You must reduce all numbers to 1.
- The yellow number is the next number to reduce.
- You can type "2", "3", "5", "7" or "p".
- Type 2, 3, 5 or 7 to divide the current number by that digit,
if it is a factor.
- Type "p" to reduce a number to 1, if it is a prime.
- If you are wrong you get punished. Punishments are for
If the new punished value exceeds 1,000,000, then you lose and the activity is finished.
The program shows the new value for the previous number in red, and goes on to the next (randomly chosen) number.
- 2, 3, 5 or 7: Multiply instead of dividing.
- "p": Multiply by a random choice from 2, 3, 5 or 7.
- If you reduce a number to 1, the program shows the previous number in green,
and goes on to the next (randomly chosen) number.
- The activity finishes when all the numbers are reduced to 1.
You might need to widen the browser window to make the rows (10 in each row) line up nicely.
If your screen isn't wide enough, try reducing font size in the browser.