Roger Penrose, the famous mathematician/physicist/consciousnessologist, has
human mathematical ability is unbounded by any specifiable algorithm.
To celebrate the unbounded nature of the power of human thought, a new mathematical
journal is to be published.
Submissions are currently invited.
- All submissions must be self-contained or only refer to previous
issues of the journal.
- All submissions must be in HTML.
- All truths submitted must be of the form: X is a decidable
well-ordering of the natural numbers.
- All truths submitted to the journal must be accepted as reliably true
by the mathematical community. To ensure this, submissions will be posted
on the web so that they can be reviewed by anyone interested in doing so.
- It is implicit in the aims of the journal that we cannot specify
in advance a formalism for proving truths to be published in the journal.
However informal justifications of submissions would be appreciated.
- All submissions should be sent to web @thinkinghard.com.
Obviously we do not wish to fall into the trap of following some
repetitive algorithm, so if you feel that the journal is starting to
fall into some repetitive pattern, you are strongly encouraged to
make a submission that uses the perceived pattern to define a new
computable ordinal number.
See also our sister journal, the
Algorithmically Unbounded Journal of Mathematical Truths.