Here are some of my musical compositions.
Nothing too fancy, but I hope that they demonstrate the principles explained in my blog entry
How to Compose Music.
They are in Ogg Vorbis format, so you'll need a music player
(or web-browser) that can handle files in that format.
- A Dreamy Life (chords F,Em,Dm,C7,Fmaj7,Em7,Dm7,G7/D)
- Mistiness (chords Dm7,Cmaj9 & Cmaj9,Fmaj7,Fmaj9, Dm7,Cmaj7, Gm7,C6)
- Waiting for Her to Call me (chords Am, Em, F, C, Dm, Am, G, Am) (and a
- All These Things Shall Pass (chords Am,Dm,Am,Em,Dm,Am & Am,Em,Dm,Am)
- Better Watch Your Back (chords D,C,G,D,G,D)
- Roof Rider (chords Am,F,G,Am)
- Still Waiting For What We Deserve (chords Am,Em,Am,Em,Dm,Am & Am,Em,Dm)
- In The Garden (chords C,F,C,G,Am,F,C,G & Dm,Am,C,G)
- In The Dungeon (chords D,C,D)
- Maybe We Are No Longer (chords Am,Em,F,C,Dm,Am)
- Time I Went Home (chords C,G,Am & F)
- They Don't See Her Coming (chords Dm, F, C, G)
- Where Are They Walking To? (chords Am, Em, Am, Em, Am, Dm, Em)
- Times We Dreamed Of (chords Am, G, Am, C, G, Am, G, Am; Dm, C, G, Am, G, Am)
- Quickenings of Sadness (chords Dm, C, Dm ...)
The following item is based on the chords of Pachelbel's Canon in D:
Copyright © Philip Dorrell 2009-2012